Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Mine too. When they fit right. And when the cable connectors don't malfunction. And when the carbon fiber headband doesn't break. ;)

Neither problem as yet. I am now thinking of getting some stuff CNC machined out of aluminum to make a headband just so I can adjust quickly and not have to worry about people breaking crap.

Uh...

Pioneer RT-1020L reel-to-reel deck.

100+ needledrop albums on r2r tape (good quality)

30-40 vinyl LPs (Singles, Def Leppard, The Smiths, Dio, Patti Smith, Iron Maiden, more...)

I knew team retro wouldn't be able to hold out for long.

Congrats Mike!

Uh...

Pioneer RT-1020L reel-to-reel deck.

100+ needledrop albums on r2r tape (good quality)

30-40 vinyl LPs (Singles, Def Leppard, The Smiths, Dio, Patti Smith, Iron Maiden, more...)

awesome! let me know if you end up with any Dio, Smiths, or Maiden you need to let go of.

Repairs on my PS Audio P300.

Surprisingly under $150 and they are covering the shipping back across the country at no charge. They even "burned it in" for me :). I hope in letting it get hot and see if it breaks sense not anything else.'

Man once the O2s arrive in a couple weeks and KGSS arrives I'm going to have nearly everything I've ever dreamed of having Headphone wise. Then I'll sell half of it :)

Wait, don't you already own a tube tester Nate or is this your second (or third) tube tester?

Yes, I have two but want MOAR.

Actually, what I want is a good, calibrated tester that can measure mutual transconductance so that Nugget Audio can offer tube matching services to Head-Casers. And if all goes according to plan I'll probably sell one of the 3 to someone here and pass along a good deal. I never should have bought the one this weekend. :palm: