Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Sony Qualia 010 :prettyprincess:

Congrats to you! What size did you get? I've never been able to get a pair to fit me well enough to get a sense of how they really sound. I'd need a small, and so far, have only had the chance to try mediums. They're huge!

Congrats to you! What size did you get? I've never been able to get a pair to fit me well enough to get a sense of how they really sound. I'd need a small, and so far, have only had the chance to try mediums. They're huge!

Smalls. I've worn this pair before several times. They are set to max and fit perfectly. The seal is great.

heh, that works

As for me, graduation cap and gown

Yup, the vid isn't HD but for what it cost me (essentially) I definitely would not find a better camera.

Congrats on graduating, when do you walk?

How about putting some guns in there! Or buy some more guns to go in there!

I guess if I bring them out to LA, I could use them for that. Otherwise, I have them with me most of the time. I may pick up a SW M&P 9c to either replace or in addition to my SW M&P 9 and DW Commander Classic Bobtail.

Just bought my wife a Kindle for Mother's Day. Better remember to send my mom something.

I was about to pull the trigger on one today and my daughter (working at the office this week) said she doesn't think my wife will want one. One of my partners brought his in again today and it is pretty cool. I may order it tomorrow figuring she can always return it and get something else.