Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Still in the process of being repaired. I couldn't go without speakers any longer and I know Mark is busy, doing me a favor, so I don't want to pressure him.

Good god, it's been months right? You sure you didn't send it to me by accident?

Good god, it's been months right? You sure you didn't send it to me by accident?

Come to think of it. :) It's been about 6 weeks. It ended up needing a bit more work then originally thought.

Since I am home for 5 days, I brought the Beta home to try it with headphones for the first time. I wish I could use it more for headphones but it won't work in the office. It's a helluva amp with my 650's.

actually he sent it to me. i have no idea how to fix this. i've put as many tubes in it as i can but still nothing.

i spit up some of my coffee when I read this. Thanks.

I'm surprised it was around long enough for you to pick it up! Congrats! And if you look to sell later, I'm very interested. Just not right now as I need to save up a bit again after buying the DP200 and HF-2 and 2 planned vacations for the summer.

Now that I've completed the purchase, I expect that my McCormack will be ready any day. I hope I can figure out a way to make the monos fit. I should have a 4 shelf Solid Steel stand here by the weekend, which will help. Once the McCormack is ready, I will do a shoot out and keep the winner.