Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Brent, on Va-jay-jay day you are supposed to get something for your wife, not yourself! :rolleyes:

She got roses (from me), and two bundles of flowers (one picked out by each kid), along with lunch with the fam at our fav Mexican joint, and an awesome card + gift last night (kids saw it and kinda ruined the surprise, so it came out early. No jokes, Alex, fitz, scott, etc...) Also, my mom is watching the kids tonight, so we're about to go have a romantic dinner at the place of her choosing. I believe we are dining on waffles, hashbrowns, and cherry sprite this fine evening.

This is Brent we're talking about here.

Your mother says "Hello".

Very nice Brent, but I hope all of that is for your very special Valentine. :) Which million dollar bag is that? I sent back my 6 million and got a 5 million. I am very happy with the size of the 5 million.

6MDH, Shelly. I take the pictures of her and the kids. If we ever get them printed, it's the gift that keeps on giving. She now has the Fujifilm S5700 as her camera. BTW, 20D, 28-105mm F/3.5-4.5 canon, 55-200 f/4-5.6 sigma, last gen 6MDH, iirc. The SanDisk was the only thing acquired new. I got most of it from someone here... I'm sure you can figure out who it is.

FWIW, the 6 MDH is great for me. I carry the cam with 28-105 on it, the 55-200 in a pocket, along with a few extras, and I also keep my iPod in there with a pair of IEMs. The bag is great for throwing something in there if I need it with the kids, and it looks just like a small messenger bag (I'm a big guy, so it's not big on me at all), and I can carry it with me without it looking odd around the mall, or stores, or whatnot. If I need to carry something small, or take good pictures, I'm set. I love this rig so far. The new Sandisk Ultra cards are as fast as the previous gen Extreme III, so I was pretty happy about this. Got a great deal on it locally and am just finally glad to have a quality rig, after about, oh, 6 years of wanting one. :)

**BRENT**

I guess the problem I had with the 6MDH was that it was a bit too large (for me, who is 5'2" - still waiting for that growth spurt). I am sure I will probably give in and buy another 6MDH once I figure out that the 5MDH is too small to carry everything I want to carry. Either that, or I will carry my trusty backpack along with the 5MDH.

Edited by shellylh

Our whole family uses this product and I can tell you the incidence of head colds, and allergy related sinusitis has virtually disappeared. This product should be part of your regular protocol during allergy and cold season for treatment and prevention, almost all the staff people at the wife's hospital swears by this product. Check your local Costco, ours just started carrying the NeilMed line.

Edited by Augsburger
Clarification