Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You bought Zu speakers IIRC, right Mike?

Shelly maybe we could talk Marc into hosting a mini meet, in which I'd bring the speakers up. I want to hear his Krell drive them!

Sorry laxx, he didn't mention another potential buyer. If it makes you feel any better, the shipping and packaging will be $320.00. Cartons will need to be made for them. That didn't phase me in the least though. Still a fantastic buy!

Miguel, I have been looking for these, where did you order them please?

Sorry for the late reply, I have not been able to log in due to way too much work. As others have already stated I went to Amazon and ordered them for about $29 w/ free shipping. Good luck.

Nice Mike. Today was a good bourbon day at the local liquor store. Picked these up plus a bunch of Cabernet.

CqWxf.jpg

By the way, the guy at the store was trying to convince me to try the Willet Pot Still Reserve Bourbon. I didn't buy a bottle but it was pretty cheap so I may get it some other time. Has anyone tried it?

willett-still-letter-4-6-10.jpg

Edited by shellylh

Nice Mike. Today was a good bourbon day at the local liquor store. Picked these up plus a bunch of Cabernet.

CqWxf.jpg

By the way, the guy at the store was trying to convince me to try the Willet Pot Still Reserve Bourbon. I didn't buy a bottle but it was pretty cheap so I may get it some other time. Has anyone tried it?

willett-still-letter-4-6-10.jpg

I didn't particularly like the Willett pot still but it's a nice looking bottle :). at that price point I love noah's mill.

Nice haul Shelly! Did they have the whole antique collection? I really have to get to a shop soon, although SF Wine Trading told me they would call when it came in. Enjoy.

You made a good choice waiting on the Willett pot still. I like other Willett boubons and they made some awesome 23 yo ryes, but the pot still is quite sweet and not particularly interesting.

They had the Handy, WLW, and Eagle Rare 17yr - no Stagg or Sazerac 18 that I could see in the store or on the website. They also had a bunch of bottles of PVW 20yr but I have a full bottle of that at home. Thought about trying to see if they had another bottle of WLW in the back (I got the last one in the case at the front of the store) but decided not to be greedy. :)

Glad I waited on the Willett pot still; not a fan of overly sweet bourbons.

62e3a471-b70a-cf50.jpg

Horse Piss for Debbie's bro in law, Scotty Karate Scotch Ale for me and John, that last one is Perkulator, a coffee doppelbock. I'll save you some for CLF.

I like the Scotty Karate...glad the brewery survived the fire a couple days ago...it's one of the places I'm scheduled to be later this month...

I just bought a 4-pack of Founders (also visiting them) Backwoods Bastard...

Steve is my hero.

Bought 2 of these - Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Spinpoint F4 HD204UI 2TB 5400 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Use promo code EMCZYNW48 to drop them to $60. ;)

Tried to use the code and it told me that I've already used it, which is weird since I haven't bought anything from Newegg in the last 6 months or so. I'll probably still get one, though.