Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Let me guess you nerds have some super special pencil sharpeners too ;)

My dad brought me an electronic sharpener when I was in maybe 3rd grade. Operates on 240v. I havent been able to something similar to it so back I was using staedtler wooden pencils (only way to go with wooden pencils btw) I was using that sharpner with a voltage transformer in our house. In fact my dad who uses only staedtler pencils is now using it in NYC. Greatest. Sharpener. Ever.

It's worked for me for 35 years. :)

However, if you aren't that handy with the utility knife method, the best sharpener I've seen yet is also made by Keson...

Unlike other sharpeners, you don't turn the pencil, you slide it back and forth.

Thanks Steve, that reminds me....I need to buy a utility knife!

I really hope that it'll do me well Steve, I've always had big problems getting to sleep (once I'm asleep, I sleep like a log) but I toss and turn and toss and turn like a wab being tickled before I finally fall asleep, which is why I always stay up until I'm fucking knackered. My current one is at least 10 years old (and replaced a slightly more bad about ten year old one).

It arrived today, so I'll see how I get on tonight (it took ages to "inflate").

Love the Hendrix painting Deepak.

I am in the market for a new bed within the next month or so. Currently have a twin size (thus the reason for changing) select comfort, not sure what I want to replace it with yet. Thinking something like Tempur-pedic, but I really need to go try some things.

My brother in law bought one of the TP clones online and he is pretty happy with it. I was a probably half the cost of a TP. Most bed companies/stores gove you 30 or more days to try out a bed so it's hard to get it wrong.

Mine is a Sam's Club clone. 5 years and still as comfy as day one, and no divets developing, like with a spring mattress. Paid $500, so I feel pretty good about it. That new TP Cloud sure looks interesting though. Might need to go test it out.

Nice ride Larry!