Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

that extra ring is clever. with mine, i have a second layer of heatshrink on the side with the shield (it's obvious when you see it), but i like that way nate did it.

I'd swear I built you a set of IC's like this more than a year ago... or at sent a set on semi-permanent loan for a while.

Dell 1908FP 19" LCD. I was using a 17" CRT that went on the fritz and I figured it was time to finally go for an LCD, so I got this model that I use at work (it's a nice monitor IMO). Height & tilt adjustment, rotatable, and VGA+DVI. $180 off eBay. :)

1908fpfi4.jpg

Yeah I do. I think I'll be selling them in a couple of months, I use the SR-007 almost all the time.

I use my OII all the time too and I don't think the Koss will dethrone them to be honest. The only reason I bought the ESP950 is pure curiosity, the SR-007 already does everything I need from headphones. :cool:

I use my OII all the time too and I don't think the Koss will dethrone them to be honest. The only reason I bought the ESP950 is pure curiosity, the SR-007 already does everything I need from headphones. :cool:

Same here and the only reason I bought the SR-404 is pure curiosity as well. The SR-404 does match up well with my T1S though while the OII works well with the KGSS.

Guillaume just curious, are you looking to buy a Stax pro transformer box to use with the Koss or is it for a different setup?