Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Guillaume just curious, are you looking to buy a Stax pro transformer box to use with the Koss or is it for a different setup?

I'm planning to build a small speaker rig later this year and I'm looking for a transformer box to see how it performs against a KGSS. It'll be mainly for the Omega II, but I might try it with the Koss if I get my hand on a Koss->Stax plug. I've got an electrostat fever. ;D

Nice. Those laptops have a good track record and IBM keyboards are fantastic. Did you get it used or new?

used for 475.chose it over a core2 lenovo unit because i heard they changed the keyboard or something..the new branding and logos just feel bizzare. It's not a thinkpad to me, without the ibm >_<.

the machine felt a bit dated, but after a bit of tinkering i realized the seller did something wrong when reformatting and installing because speedstep got stuck on max battery life setting- the processor stayed at 600mhz even when plugged in and running a boinc app. I've got a little app now that lets me run it at 1.5ghz correctly and it's quite nimble now.

I'm sure I'll get some pictures up eventually. I want to buy a sword but I'm not sure if they'll let me take it in the venue. It's a fake sword but I could still whack somebody with it.

Will there be other objects at the venue? Say, anything remotely long and rigid or heavy and blunt? I hate pointless BS health and safety. When my grandfather was 81 he had a pair of nail clippers taken from his luggage when he boarded a flight. As if he couldn't have done more damage to someone by stabbing them in the neck with his pen instead of clipping out their jugular.

Zu Oxyfuel liek whut

I bet you know they are stiff and keep their shape, but be careful- they are actually not meant to be morphed more than a few times. Mine finally gave out after maybe one and half years of light use. Both seemed to die at once (the shielding ripped apparently from the inside). I've yet to figure out if the warranty covers this. It is a nice set of wire for good price though and I love them :)