Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

HeadAmp Blue Hawaii SE

Yeah the first batch isn't done yet, but I'm 100% paid up now, rawr! :D Every day that passes is a day closer to electrostatic audio nirvana!

You do know that Justin and HeadAmp have difficulty releasing their high-end amps in a timely fashion, don't you? I hope you can hold out under the pressure of waiting to show off with a photo-filled look-at-me thread, unlike some fine upstanding headphone amp purchasers. ;)

How did you guys like it so far? I've seen a ton of reviews and watched loads of vids of folks using it and it seems to be great. The price was pretty good at the $449.00 with free shipping from Amazon so I went for it :).

Like I said, I'm just setting it up and not really 'using' it.

But I can tell you the screen is brilliant. It feels much faster than I anticipated, and it boots and loads quickly despite the slow disk access - though I wouldn't want to do any video editing. Touchpad blows compared to my 15.4" HP, so I bought a Logitech VX Nano to go along with this..... the receiver is tiny!

You do know that Justin and HeadAmp have difficulty releasing their high-end amps in a timely fashion, don't you? I hope you can hold out under the pressure of waiting to show off with a photo-filled look-at-me thread, unlike some fine upstanding headphone amp purchasers. ;)

Oh I'll be fine, I have loads of patience unlike that guy at the other site (heh), especially when it comes to HeadAmp. HeadAmp is always quality worth waiting for. :)