Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks for the advice, but I will not be using those He Audio cans with those adapters on them. In fact, the 1.2B adapter is so shitty it would not plug in all the way. I was worried that somebody was going to break the right jack because of it. I will be using the KGSS DX mostly with 4070s and JP#s' Lambda Sigs for the time being, but Reks is faxing me an HE90 that should arrive sometime after Obama's second term ends.

The HE adapter was modeled after the Stax jacks which can accept the longer pins but the WPI jacks used by everybody now are the original Amphenol design so shorter.

There are quite a few HE90's there in So-Cal so you should be able to get one on loan if Reks's offer doesn't pan out... :P

Congrats to Nate and Zach's wife on their new cars!

While in Tampa, I picked up this little beauty right out from under all the dibs and double dibs that were called when Gear Whore, I mean Mike, bought from GPH.

I will be comparing to the Stax 007t and it better be better dammit! I am sure it is Justin, so just settle down. :asshat: Anyone have an HE90 to loan me? Wanna see how that sounds on the DX too.

Congrats on buying the KGSS DX, it's an outstanding amp with the O2. The SRD-7 Mk2 that I have now is fine, but I miss the great resolution, tight bass and more refined sound that the KGSS provided. Mike surely didn't keep it for long. :P

Congrats on buying the KGSS DX, it's an outstanding amp with the O2. The SRD-7 Mk2 that I have now is fine, but I miss the great resolution, tight bass and more refined sound that the KGSS provided. Mike surely didn't keep it for long. :P

If the BH had not come up it would still be here. I have right of first refusal if Voltron sells.

If the BH had not come up it would still be here. I have right of first refusal if Voltron sells.

I like that, you guys have vetos on each others sales. :D

I totally understand your reasoning, I would have jumped the BH too had I seen the thread right after it was posted, but by the time I saw it there were already three replies and probably many more PMs.

I've got Mike beat - I owned a KGSS for one day (sold it to fund my BHSE). Beat that! Never got to listen to it. :P

kgss_x2.jpg

Thanks for the advice, but I will not be using those He Audio cans with those adapters on them. In fact, the 1.2B adapter is so shitty it would not plug in all the way. I was worried that somebody was going to break the right jack because of it. I will be using the KGSS DX mostly with 4070s and JP#s' Lambda Sigs for the time being, but Reks is faxing me an HE90 that should arrive sometime after Obama's second term ends.

Al, how did you like the DX with the Sigs as compared to the 007t?

Yesterday afternoon I picked up 500 GB SATA HD & Vista Ultimate.

Last night I almost had to buy a new window after coming dangerously close to throwing my computer through it.

As I sit here wishing I had the $ for a Mac Mini...

Well, if you can wait long enough, there may be new Mac Mini's announced during the January MacWorld Expo... that's just speculation though. Some think they will be EOL'd as well. There may be a slight price drop as well.

Check craigslist, you never know ;)

Well, if you can wait long enough, there may be new Mac Mini's announced during the January MacWorld Expo... that's just speculation though. Some think they will be EOL'd as well. There may be a slight price drop as well.

Check craigslist, you never know ;)

2984540821_135584a3d3.jpg

My New Mac Pro Ultra Mini

I would love a mac mini with this form factor. :ian:

are all sales final on those?

I just looked at the invoice they sent and I don't see anything about sales being final. Amy from Klipsch posted that the price goes back to the regular price once the sale is over so it doesn't look like they are blowing them out because they are not going to sell them any longer.

You order from the Klipsch website and use "Half Off" as the code.