Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Making another set of speakers, Nate?

As far as I'm concerned, he's hooking a brother up.

Sorta trying to ensure that a pair of original Moth Cicadas have a very long, happy life. The Fostex drivers will be dropped in the Larvae enclosures and we'll see how it goes. Might suck, might be ok, we'll find out soon enough.

Sorta trying to ensure that a pair of original Moth Cicadas have a very long, happy life. The Fostex drivers will be dropped in the Larvae enclosures and we'll see how it goes. Might suck, might be ok, we'll find out soon enough.

I SERIOUSLY doubt the Fostex's will suck. Their 166 little brothers sound great but you should let them run for quite a while to break in. I hated the sound of mine for the first 50-100 hours but then we grew to love each other.

My guess is the Fostex will be a better match for those enclosures. Let us know though.

418I9x-9x%2BL._SS500_.jpg

Makita RP2301FC 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router

Man points!!! Great router!