Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

UE Triple.fi 10 pro. How the hell did they get cheaper then the Super.fi Pro all of sudden? My bets are on price mistake, but I'll know by Tuesday with the Amazon prime shipping.

The distributor in Australia has just slashed prices, so something is going on. Perhaps there is finally some benefit from the Logitech takeover? Clearing old stock for new models?

The distributor in Australia has just slashed prices, so something is going on. Perhaps there is finally some benefit from the Logitech takeover? Clearing old stock for new models?

That's what I was thinking, something is going on at Logitech. Head-fi is about to get bum rushed now by all these new owners. Armature technology really may be the future of headphones at these prices.

Maybe so :) I just have more faith in small companies getting sound right, rather than large ones.

They did play some part in getting the crappy round foam tips replaced with some comply foam and add in more free accessories. That's an improvement in my book, I will admit that I'm still not certain about any replacement product they come up with though.

On topic, bought some water filters. I really should have had under-sink filtration when we re-did our kitchen.

They are pretty easy to add after the fact if you're just concerned about drinking water Haj. I think it cost us $700 to have one put in when we bought our house 4 years ago. Shop around though, we got estimates of almost double that.

They are pretty easy to add after the fact if you're just concerned about drinking water Haj. I think it cost us $700 to have one put in when we bought our house 4 years ago. Shop around though, we got estimates of almost double that.

Good to know - we just completely forgot about it as we used to have one of those filters that attached to the end of the faucet and we can't do that with the new faucet.

What we did in alaska was found a reverse osmosis filter at lowes, and then hired a plumber to put it in. I think total outlay was close to $300.
Yeah, you could certainly do it that too and probably save some $$. It'll depend on how difficult the installation is, ours is mounted in the basement and then routed up to the kitchen sink.

Yeah, you could certainly do it that too and probably save some $$. It'll depend on how difficult the installation is, ours is mounted in the basement and then routed up to the kitchen sink.

That's impressive. I want to do that with my kegorator. Put a 4 keg cooler in the basement, and run taps to the living room and my office :)