Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

But in black:

a9879ba1-0b59-4bf0-9aff-c14f27f7d11d.jpg

For those days where my deep profile wheels cause the gusts to be rather scary. I nearly crapped myself several times last weekend: going 40-50kph and having gusts take your front wheel for a spin is no fun.

I thought that the faster you go the harder it was for the wind to push you over, because of the gyroscopic action of the wheels? I guess with light weight wheels that doesn't help as much? SSS (sorry so stupid).

My biggest Mouser order to date...... all the parts for an E24, Exstata SS, Gamma2 and extra bits for Marc's volume control. Also bought E24 and Gamma2 boards and Stax jacks.

Should hopefully keep me busy over the Xmas break and into the Canadian winter :)

My biggest Mouser order to date...... all the parts for an E24, Exstata SS, Gamma2 and extra bits for Marc's volume control. Also bought E24 and Gamma2 boards and Stax jacks.

Should hopefully keep me busy over the Xmas break and into the Canadian winter :)

Do you need any KGBH boards to round it out? (lemme know, no PSU board though)

maybe, maybe...

Also, I just bought a TPA Placid bipolar power supply, the appropriate toroid that TPA sells and 8 AA Eneloops.

Nice. People say it sounds like a mini T50v1 so it should sound pretty good after modding. Are you planning anything major like a driver transplant?

Plugboard, 9Vs, 9V battery clips, cheapass 10k "log" pot from Ratshack. UMD Engineering can suck my nuts, matching shall be done tonight.