Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Anchor Steam Beer is the flagship brew of Anchor Brewing Co. It is called "Steam" because that was a generic term for beer on the west coast. It is not a lager, but a unique brew that I am not sure how to characterize. The Anchor Christmas Ale is the holiday brew that changes every year, some better than others. The tree on this year's label is a very cool Monterey Cypress that is at the entrance to Golden Gate Park in front of the park ranger's traditional home, which is now an office. It is lit up for Christmas every year. Cool story about the draftsman and the label was in the paper the other day.

09necklabel_large.jpg

Anchor Steam Beer is the flagship brew of Anchor Brewing Co. It is called "Steam" because that was a generic term for beer on the west coast. It is not a lager, but a unique brew that I am not sure how to characterize. The Anchor Christmas Ale is the holiday brew that changes every year, some better than others. The tree on this year's label is a very cool Monterey Cypress that is at the entrance to Golden Gate Park in front of the park ranger's traditional home, which is now an office. It is lit up for Christmas every year. Cool story about the draftsman and the label was in the paper the other day.

09necklabel_large.jpg

Yup, this is exactly what I bought. Thanks for the clarification, Al.