Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Last audio purchase of 2011! Scouts honor. :police:

Now to decide what else needs to go.

peakvolcano1lg.jpg

Nice! Todd loaned one for a meet and I had an opportunity to listen to it for a couple of days. Unfortunately, the one we had wouldn't fire up the day of the meet. I don't have alot of experience with tube amps but it was very nice. Different from my P1 but I'd say pretty comparable. Enjoy.

Oooh, nice. I am very curious about this amp. Let us know what you think Ric.

Ric always gets the gear that I am secretly contemplating. The Peak is a nice pickup.

I don't have alot of experience with tube amps but it was very nice. Different from my P1 but I'd say pretty comparable. Enjoy.

Will do. I'll be comparing to a Luxman also (P-1u) and Nugget B22 and can't really afford to keep all three. We'll see what stays. Have to admit I've wondered about getting a single neutral-ish can (second time around with HD800 seems to be working much better here), using a DAC I know well and then flavoring with amps instead of several phones/DACs.

Congrat Ric. Did you get the used one or go new?

Used. Was bought in Feb., so pretty new and saved a decent chunk. Between our short talk and some brief comparisons by the seller with his BA replacement, I'm pretty excited to hear.

the volcano is a step in the right direction, name wise.

Better than Schiit?

Edited by blessingx

Prague and Budapest are beautiful cities you are a lucky guy. There is a restaurant right on the Danube in Budapest called Menes csarda or something , they have a saddle for a logo, check it out if it is still there the food is pretty good.

I will see if I can find it. I probably will not have GPS directions functioning like I do here with my phone, so I will be wandering around a bit more lost than normal.

Budapest Georgia, Budapest Missouri, or...? And who's playing there, or is it a headphone meet?

...or a raffle?

Hungary. No concerts that I know of, but I will keep my eyes pealed. I believe Swano occasionally plays there...

You can drop by ;)

Cool. I will be there from 9/13 to 9/17.

When are you going?

Did the same two years ago. Great trip.

img]http://images.travelpod.com/users/sherwoodforest/1.1223751720.budapest-baths.jpg

I leave Newark airport on 9/12 and get back 9/21.

Let me know if the rent boys are cute.

Of course Steve. What are rent boys though?

Nice! I spent 3 weeks in Budapest in 2004, it was a blast. I do want to visit Prague someday.

I propose 9/17/11 as a good day to visit Prague...

Edited by cetoole

dmuvexface.jpg

A better face shield

n3804ab3websjpgprodmx.jpg

A crown stapler

That combo is a slasher film in the making!

Panasonic TC-P50ST30.

Also received the "new" FIOS box.

Now I need a stand for all this shit. Oh, and someone to haul off my 250lb CRT.

Yay Dinny! Glad you pulled the trigger and got the new flat screen. Enjoy!