Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

^congrats on whatever it is (can't see the photos)

Me: Wireless security sensors for my new backyard office and basement door. I came to realize that some of my bikes cost more than my car is worth and therefore not having them behind an alarmed door/windows wasn't smart.

Nice engraving on the iPad 2 Jim! Go ahead and knock a dent on the corner of that bad boy! :)

Mike, where did you get hold of Hellhound?

My local shop who is now out and can't get anymore and bx beer depot. Call the closest Total Wine. The one in Fort Lauderdale was supposed to get some today so maybe the same is true for others in the state.

Nice engraving, Jim! Vary cool. Did you order it online? I.E. is that what it will look like if I order something with the head-case logo?

Yep, that is direct from the Apple Online Store. Since it had a 3-4 week wait time when I ordered it, the engraving did not slow anything down.

My local shop who is now out and can't get anymore and bx beer depot. Call the closest Total Wine. The one in Fort Lauderdale was supposed to get some today so maybe the same is true for others in the state.

Thanks for the tip Mike, I'll call the local TW.

thanks...that's one I haven't tried...

I think the total production is approx. 30 cases and a few kegs, with all of it going to city beer store.

Today is the Midnight Sun anniversary ale release called Open Container so I might have to go over there. That one is about 12 cases total.

Al .. nice new avi, and nice beer score.

I'm such a hawk (at least when it comes to killing that douche)! Some beer needs to head your way, so let me know where you are these days.

Edited by Voltron