JBLoudG20

Me:

Spectrumjx8Detail.png

More esoteric sacds

BERLIOZ SYMPHONIE FANTASTIQUE SACD,

BIZET L'ARLESIENNE & CARMEN SUITE SACD,

LEHAR THE MERRY WIDOW 2SACD,

TRAUSS DIE FLEDERMAUS 2SACD

I think I'll have all of them at that point.

Where are you getting all of these? Are you going for best price, or are you just happy to have them at all?

Where are you getting all of these? Are you going for best price, or are you just happy to have them at all?

I just get them from Elusive Disc. I know I can find better prices if I hunt, but I get lazy and elusive disc never messes up my orders. I have had a string of bad luck with other vendors lately.

At the current release rate they dont come out too frequently that I need to worry much about overpaying by a few bucks.

Actually I think I'm going to get the Analogue Productions material from Elusive from now on, just because they have a perfect track record with me. Even if I have to wait longer.

Edited by aardvark baguette

I've given up on ever giving up nicotine. Started looking into E-cigs, found a couple nice forums full of perfectly nice freaks who obsess over their vaporizers and e-liquids. What they lead me to is a pretty sweet little device, the Joye Ego-T.

Ego-t%20kit%202.jpg

Uses a tank system to hold the liquid. Very well built little toy and very reasonable at $60-70.

The e-liquid is its' own gourmet item. I ordered a dozen different flavors, several of which are tobacco themed with various brands flavor profiles mimicked. Also got a few more unique flavors like hazelnut, coke, dr pepper, rum, and a Chinese in-house creation that's quite popular and indescribable. The coolest thing is that you still get a bit of the old burn in the back of the throat, seems that some flavorings can make that effect stronger. The kit comes with two complete units and I've got lots of spare parts and sterile mouthpieces so I set up a guest kit this weekend while hanging out after the FSU spring game.

The box I keep all the vials of liquid in, spare parts and empty vials, is actually a small cigar box (humidor style). The party piece is the two blunt needle syringes. I got pulled over for a random Tallahassee DUI check after the FSU game, and realized I better toss the box under the seat before the office made it to the window :). It could be explained but a box of fluids and needles and batteries looks pretty nefarious.

I've given up on ever giving up nicotine. Started looking into E-cigs, found a couple nice forums full of perfectly nice freaks who obsess over their vaporizers and e-liquids. What they lead me to is a pretty sweet little device, the Joye Ego-T.

Ego-t%20kit%202.jpg

Uses a tank system to hold the liquid. Very well built little toy and very reasonable at $60-70.

The e-liquid is its' own gourmet item. I ordered a dozen different flavors, several of which are tobacco themed with various brands flavor profiles mimicked. Also got a few more unique flavors like hazelnut, coke, dr pepper, rum, and a Chinese in-house creation that's quite popular and indescribable. The coolest thing is that you still get a bit of the old burn in the back of the throat, seems that some flavorings can make that effect stronger. The kit comes with two complete units and I've got lots of spare parts and sterile mouthpieces so I set up a guest kit this weekend while hanging out after the FSU spring game.

The box I keep all the vials of liquid in, spare parts and empty vials, is actually a small cigar box (humidor style). The party piece is the two blunt needle syringes. I got pulled over for a random Tallahassee DUI check after the FSU game, and realized I better toss the box under the seat before the office made it to the window :). It could be explained but a box of fluids and needles and batteries looks pretty nefarious.

holy shit wtf matt