Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Westco battery for Suzuki DRZ-400. I bought the bike used in July. Supposedly it had a new battery. Now it won't charge with a trickle charger. I hate Yuasa batteries. :rant:

I really like the odysseys. But any bike battery I leave on a trickle charger when not being ridden for more than a couple days.

I know some people that used to work at the Burtonsville Quiznos (off route 198/29 N). Long story short, don't eat at that location. (I used to work at Jerrys Pizza across the street from there)
Really? I used to live walking distance from there when I was unemployed (2004-2005), ate there all the time. Yeezh. Oh, well, if it doesn't kill me, it makes me stronger, right?

Do me a favor, don't tell me.

Jerry's Pizza...Jerry's Pizza...why can't I picture where the Jerry's Pizza is? Was that on the south side of 198? Oh, well, I'll look the next time I get gas (I go up to Laurel to get gas half the time).

I used to have a box at the Burtonsville post office there. I also rode my bike from roughly 95 down 198 to 29, then up to 216 or thereabouts. So I went over that way all the time. This was before the construction.

Back on topic: a new kitty litter pan for my kitty. She was an "elevator butt" pee-er, so she'd pee outside her previous kitty litter pan all the time, so I got a Booda Litter Box that's specially designed with an entrance, so that she has to go all the way in (she won't be tempted to be halfway in to go):

11iIZUrI1mL._AA200_.jpg

Dusty,

The Jerrys is on the same side of the street as the McDonalds, 2 stores down. It goes Freestate, abandoned used car lot (abandoned about 1 yr ago, best guess) Jerrys, Tonys repair shop, McDonalds, 7-11, Bedding Barn. Too many to name on the other side of 198. But the barber shop is directly across from Jerrys on that side.

They are the best Jerrys around. (at least when I worked there, lol) super fast and accurate orders.

hehe, we used to force each other into the -40F freezer for kicks, hook up my ipod to the radio receiver, .....ah memories.

I'm itching to post here, but the seller of my (potential) new toy is a fracking jet-setter.... :rant: Who posts an item on Audiogon and that day leaves on a business trip?

Probably the same kind of person who replies to your ad saying they'll buy the item and will pick it up, then not show up without a peep on two separately scheduled days.

Probably the same kind of person who replies to your ad saying they'll buy the item and will pick it up, then not show up without a peep on two separately scheduled days.

don't jinx me man... I'm headed down half way to Houston to pick up my new toy on Thursday:

1200926919.jpg

So, Dusty Chalk I may need your research skills, but it looks like I need those DAD discs you were talking about to use with this guy. What about the smaller European labels, any of them make these DVD-V discs? Know you know the exact player, perhaps you can advise better...

I really like the odysseys. But any bike battery I leave on a trickle charger when not being ridden for more than a couple days.

I like the Odysseys too. I have one in my Guzzi. Unfortunately they don't make a replacement for either this battery or the one in my 1988 Honda Hawk GT. So they'll both have Westco batteries. Westcos are sturdy and work well. They have AGM architecture. Anything is better than Yuasa. :rant:

So, Dusty Chalk I may need your research skills, but it looks like I need those DAD discs you were talking about to use with this guy. What about the smaller European labels, any of them make these DVD-V discs? Know you know the exact player, perhaps you can advise better...
See, here's the problem: the answer is, "no" in most cases, although you can find some "NOS" ones sold in various places. Elusive Disk

Even that Arts Music (.de) link I gave has switched over mostly to SACD, although they still do DVD-A occasionally.

But like I said before, some of them have 24/96 layers on every DVD-A they make (I'm pretty sure Classic Records does), and some of them will "expose" the digital out on it. Do you plan to use the Muse's internal DAC? In which case, you only have to worry about the first part. You can even look on the Acoustic Sounds website, they have them parsed out by which ones have a 24/96 layer.

A Teres or Galibier were the decks I had planned on buying at the end of the year. Then this one shows up on A'gon so I jumped. I haven't paid but he asked for my shipping info to figure out cost so I'm sure it's a done deal. Now I have to sell the table I have and pick up an arm and cart. If anyone is interested in the my Acoustic Solid, ready to go with a arm and cart, let me know.