Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Not the one I get at work. It says beef but it tastes like lamb. It's by far my most hated lunch of them all that the catering company brings.

How hard is it to make a PBJ in the morning? Seriously, making your own lunch is one of the easiest ways to save a couple thousand bucks a year.

How hard is it to make a PBJ in the morning? Seriously, making your own lunch is one of the easiest ways to save a couple thousand bucks a year.

I usually don't spend money for lunch, so I don't mind doing it every now and then. I guess I should have mentioned we have catered breakfast and lunch where I work. I'm just a picky bastard that complains about free food.

It's even easier to get a huge box of Special K from BJ's and leave it at work. That's what I usually eat for breakfast/lunch, assuming I eat something.

I think laxx gets lunch for free from work

Dude, not all of us have your DIY skills. :mikey2:

I know right. he has to rub it in our faces all the time >:(