Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Almost three weeks late but Trafomatic Head One amp. I am very happy with this purchase which means unfortunately the EC/SS must go. Hopefully we can pull off a So Cal meet this summer so I can get some other opinions... :prettyprincess:

smarties have a longer flavor life and unify those around you with their sweet goodness, i.e. "hey can i have one of those smarties?". far superior to sudafed IMO.

It's probably been a decade since I've had any smarties, but now I want some.

This thread is called "what's the last thing you bought!", not "what did you buy 3 weeks ago?".
Unless the last thing you bought was three weeks ago.

Fitz -- I joined a band, was told (beforehand) that, "...all they need to do is see you play, and you'll have lots of groupies". I played, lots of people saw me, was even good. No groupies. So, yes, you can have them, but no guarantee.

A few dvd's:

Walk The Line - 2 Disc Collector?s Edition

Asterix and the Vikings

Burnt By The Sun

Ford Fairlane

Alexander Nevsky

Buster Keaton Collection

I saw Ford Fairlane by accident (a friend of mine just wanted to see a movie - none of us knew anything about it) when it got out and I thought it was extremly funny - wonder if I still will like it?

I thought I was done buying shoes, but I found a brown pair that had a purple tint to them, so I bought them. There just aren't enough purple shoes in the world. And I don't mean bright purple, so don't post bright purple shoes, now that I've said that. I mean a nice muted dark purple.

They're not black? :doghuh:

My world is crumbling, Dusty, say it ain't so! ???

I got pictures. Will post 'em later.

So I went to the Dr.'s yesterday, and one of the assistants whom I see every week saw me carrying my purple shirt, and said, "I was wondering whose shirt that was, I didn't think it was yours, you always wear black..." "No, I don't, I actually make a point to wear purple on Thursdays..." "Well, I've only ever seen you wearing black, but the guy at the front desk said, no, he sometimes wears purple..." And then she figured it out, "So, do you wear your purple shirt here, or do you put it on afterwards." "Ah-ha, you're right, I usually come in wearing just a T-shirt, and don't put on my purple shirt 'til I'm on my way out the door."

So yeah, it's true, I sometimes don't wear just black, and even the people who see me on those days think I only wear black. Sorry, Stephen.

EDIT: Oops, no, I didn't buy a big scary albino cat, meant to post this:

40-190.jpg