Post what you're watching

deepak

Shelly -- you gotta watch his standup, I have never laughed so hard.

Yeah, wasn't aware of Scorpion, but I'll definitely give it a go watch the pilot maybe.

Person of Interest -- now that one I was aware of, but had forgotten to watch, will check it out.

Black Box, never even heard of.

Okay, I started watching RWBY -- OMG, this is awsum.  Weird girl shows up, Ruby says something, (silence, wind blows, a tumbleweed blows past)...Ruby says something else...(more wind, another tumbleweed blows past)..."sure is windy".

Ruby (main character) starts giving a rousing speech, "Sisters!  Friends!  Weiss!" (Weiss is a "frenemy") 

Weiss:  (offscreen)  "Hey!"

I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes.  Yes, it's simple little humour, but it's definitely my kind of humour.

This show is the best.  I love the touch'n'go humour -- it's typical "good guy vs. bad guy" shtick, and the CG is horrible (I think it even makes fun of itself at one point -- person falls, goes splat, and parts appear to have gone missing because they were rendered on the other side of the floor) but it's the little things that get me.  Bad guy looks like someone out of Clockwork Orange; one of the professors is constantly slurping on coffee and spastic; etc.

... RWBY ...

Comcast screwed up my on Demand feature for 11 days and I screamed bloody murder (like the spoiled baby that I am).

They took $50 off of my bill and comped 3 months of Showtime (already have HBO and Starz).

As a result, I've been gulping down Homeland 3 or 4 episodes a night.

Between that and catching up on the last season of The Walking Dead, I'm convinced that ISIS is the result of a contagion.

• Like 2

I have no idea whether you can get this in the US, but House of Fools.  This is a BBC comedy show with a live audience in its second season, written by Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer, and is unique, weird and absolutely hilarious.  Has me in tears every week.  If you like Monty Python, you'll like this.

• Like 1

Are they annoying 'cause they're so selfish or other? If selfishness, not sure that changes much across the season, but your sympathies towards that selfishness may. Certainly the writers working with it gets more interesting. Brain probably led the heart on this one, but the heart gets there.