Post what you're watching

deepak

It's been so long since I started Talking Head, that I started it over. Got a little further (over half way) -- goddamn, this is excellent. Basically, it's deconstructionist movie-making at its most distilled -- in other words, it's a movie about movie-making (mostly the creative process, not so much the technical). At its worst, it's just a bunch of soliloquies.

I've really liked the Borgias so far, how many episodes have you watched and what didn't like about them?

currently watching Battlestar Galactica s03e11, great show so far, good suggestion from someone on this thread(sorry I can't remember who mentioned it...)

edit: new avatar, going to have to get used to it!

Edited by HDen

I've really liked the Borgias so far, how many episodes have you watched and what didn't like about them?currently watching Battlestar Galactica s03e11, great show so far, good suggestion from someone on this thread(sorry I can't remember who mentioned it...)edit: new avatar, going to have to get used to it!

I've seen all the eps so far and I just think it is so similar to the later portion of the Tudors, which started off well and then got too one-note and thus boring. I don't care about the characters so I find it hard to get into it.

The new avatar won't last long. I'll either go back to the kool-aid guy or something else.

something told me that the Borgias was going to be boring, so i didn't start.

Good choice. We're likely to quit watching and Claire is usually a sucker for the costume drama soap opera combination.

Community -- Paradigms of Human Memory -- outstandingly executed fake flashback episode. Nice references to The Cape and Glee, as well as myriads of fake prior episodes (the St. Patty's Day adventure was the best) and fake scenes from extant prior episodes, as well as references to things they often do.