Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Hmm after considering the amount of effort it took to get your car free from the snow, I'm happy we have no snow. The trade off is crazy hot summers.

How is the camel invasion going? I saw that on a video here in the States that over 6000 camels are invading one town down there. It looked simply crazy to me.

Well considering I'm not living bush bush, I'm pretty camel free. Before the camel invasion there was a kangaroo invasion with people hiding in their homes from male roos. That was because the Russians won't buy our roo meat any more.

How's kangaroo meat? It seems to be pretty hard to obtain in Canada, but I'd certainly be interested to try that someday. *cue animal defense league protest*

Still coming down hard here. Looks like we'll get a foot or so, easy. We're right on the edge of the Worcester snow band and usually get a couple inches more than the average for the region.

That sucks. We got about 6-8 inches, I think, and it's still coming down at decent clip here, too. Hopefully, it stops snowing soon so I can start shoveling.

Snow, what snow? It's 75 and sunny where I am. Y'all are in the wrong spot. I guess we were pretty lucky to get out of Logan at all yesterday which finally happened just after I posted yesterday. I'm completely ignoring what my driveway probably looks like right now...
DC got completely closed down (at least Dulles, didn't hear about the other two, but I'm thinking probably), you must have ended up either getting one of the last crews out, or they gave you an entirely different crew.

Congrats on that!

I haven't done a lick of shoveling, and our driveway is clear. Okay, my opinion of my housemate just went up a notch (she hired several guys).

I'm freaking done shoveling. There is still snow, but the sun is going to have to get the rest.

There was drifting apparently, as the snow came all the way up to the windows on my CRV on the driver side, so I just got in on the passenger side and pulled forward rather than shovel a pathway on the other side :)

I really hope the rest of the year isnt like this, this was a lot of work, and I didnt even get payed to do it.