Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

It sucks living in Miami Beach, three pictures I took yesterday morning by the dock off my building.
Yeah, it must be pretty depressing having EVERYONE EVERYWHERE ELSE HATE YOU.

Oh, and: :)

You know, I haven't been to Florida in recent memory, if I had, I could probably add it to my favorite places list, since I like ultra-temperate climates (Hawaii, San Diego, etc.).

It sucks living in Miami Beach, three pictures I took yesterday morning by the dock off my building.

Ya, lucky you, living in your "building" and not having to cut the grass. That's what I need to do today, with my JH13 and iPod rig. Thankfully, I have a rider so I don't have to actually exercise. That would really be torture!

I was going to post a few pictures of the very poor (they must be because they can only afford the bottom half of the bathing suit) women on the beach but I figure it would be too much for some.

You would make my winter so much bearable. Please do ... Let me put on my shades ... :cool:

Fucking snow indeed!

I went for a walk to take some photos and grab a decent coffee. The snow didn't let up for a single photo. It got so bad I decided to catch the bus home. I was waiting in freezing rain for an hour waiting for a bus that didn't come; it got stuck in a snow drift.

Next time, I'm going to bloody well stay home.

Has USPS been screwed up in NH the last few days?

Not in my neck of the woods, but I have been out of the office since Wednesday. ;) My mail lady was nice enough today to drive the mail up the driveway and put it inside the garage. I :ian: her.

In bullshit weather news it's now winds as a mf'er here in NH. Tomorrow's forecast includes gusts up to 50mph. Yay.