What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to work and was wished happy birthday all day long. Not mine though but rather the anniversary of when our company was founded, 175 years ago. It's technically not until in early September but one has to milk it for all it's worth... ;D

i hate your face.

I hate his face too because United screwed me over on my flight home that day and I had to haul ass from airport directly to this much-anticipated show. I ended up getting about 30 minutes of bliss but missed 60 others. :mad:

Went to work and was wished happy birthday all day long. Not mine though but rather the anniversary of when our company was founded, 175 years ago. It's technically not until in early September but one has to milk it for all it's worth... ;D

One assumes there was epic cake. :D

Found out today that I may not be getting any pay for the 11 days I'll work in June. This on top of the $150 coming out of my possible last paycheck I'll get in May from a retroactive 0.5% annual pay cut and having my terminating contract not being renewed in June. The news outlets are reporting it to everyone before we hear it from my employer.

This week has made me want to hit someone with a shovel. :sadcat:

Found out today that I may not be getting any pay for the 11 days I'll work in June. This on top of the $150 coming out of my possible last paycheck I'll get in May from a retroactive 0.5% annual pay cut and having my terminating contract not being renewed in June. The news outlets are reporting it to everyone before we hear it from my employer.

This week has made me want to hit someone with a shovel. :sadcat:

That all sucks. What do you do?

Worked on Can Jam stuff. Coincidently someone from London this morning asked if we had contingency plans for Can Jam if the Swine Flu outbreak got worse. I responded that currently we give the probability of a severe influenza outbreak here in LA the same as for an earthquake. Well we just had an earthquake about fifteen minutes ago with the epicenter supposed here in my town. Sometimes I should just shut up.......:palm: