What did you do today?

riceboy

I listened to my two aftermarket balance Qualia cables and you know what they are different..... the black dragon cable tends to scratch my nipples through my shirt. I think I prefer it ;D

Also went and saw my wife finish another 5k race (man I'm fat) and went grocery shopping with her afterward.

Edited by Dreadhead

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a call from a Detective Holt, MoCo background investigation starts now. :)

Installed a scanner, did some research about museum style directional speakers for possible installation in the library gallery. Found that said speakers seem to start in the $1k range, each.

Played 18 in the annual UNH Track and Field Alumni Golf Tourney. Considering I haven't swung a club in the better part of a year I played relatively well. Also, sold a bunch of stuff and was thankfully outbid on an Ebay auction I wanted to lose.

Woo hoo! I'm nearly 40 and I still have those occasional anxiety dreams where you're supposed to be taking finals and you can't find the right room. Or you realize you signed up for a completely different class than the paper you've just been handed. :palm:

For some reason, I have most of those dreams during the summer when I have no school. The ones I have the most is when I dream that I have a final at 8:30 and the alarm doesnt go off and its 1:30. :(

X2 Now its me dreaming about oversleeping and I'm the teacher that is giving the final. :eek: Ugh.

college can kiss my ass. i work at the University i attended (for 9 years), so i might be a bit jaded.

I've been at me school for what, 6 years now? I miss the early years, mostly just the fact that all my friends are withing a 2 mile radius at all times. If I wanted to hang out and have fun, I'd go hang out at my suite, where 6 of my best friends lived. If I wanted to work, I'd go to one of the Engineering buildings. There was always something fun to do.

Nowadays, I have a one hour commute to the school. I spend 12-16 hours a day in my lab, where I am the only American in a research group of 9. The others can barely hold a technical conversation in english, nevermind a casual conversation where there exists both a language and a cultural barrier.

Undergrad was fun, for the last two years. Grad school, not fun, but should pay off more in the future.