What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're supposed to mix the potatoes and wheat beer with the sauerkraut for flavor, i think. eat some sauerbraten and spaetzle, that's good and has taste.

In a perfect world where I got to choose who to sit with at dinner and what to eat, that would be a good choice. Only one more meal at the math prison though, yeah! :) I'll make sure to mix beer with everything.

*We did have sauerbraten for lunch one day this week and it was excellent. Had something other sort of pork/mushrooms/gravy dish that was also good too but I don't remember the name of it.

Edited by shellylh

In a perfect world where I got to choose who to sit with at dinner and what to eat, that would be a good choice. Only one more meal at the math prison though, yeah! :) I'll make sure to mix beer with everything.

*We did have sauerbraten for lunch one day this week and it was excellent. Had something other sort of pork/mushrooms/gravy dish that was also good too but I don't remember the name of it.

Glad you are almost out of math jail, Shelly. The other dish you liked was probably J

-----wut, no schnitzle? I luvz me some wheat beer.

Schnitzle is good... wish I had some! I will be happy to leave the wheat beers here. I have a bottle of Ken and Fritz Ale that I think I will open when I get back. That is more like it. Yum.

As for the sauerkraut, I like it too, on dogs, but dishes that primarily consist of baked sauerkraut and pasta just goes too far. I am now out of math prison and at airport hotel prison until tomorrow morning... quite a step up. :)

Shelly, Next time you go to Germany go to Munich. Real Beer and real food. Many schnitzels and wursts aplenty, plus you can get a respite from sauerkraut by substituting red cabbage. Weizens are for breakfast and the tors (Celebrator, Optimator, etc.), mixed in with some schwarze beers and some doppelbocks, are the evening beers. Plus Munich is much more laid back compared to other places in Der Fatherland.

Walked around the back of my house to discover that my wheelbarrow is missing. I'm hoping that someone I know borrowed it this summer. It would spook me a bit if it was actually stolen. Not that I give a shit about a wheelbarrow since it can be replaced for $50 or less. But dang! It was on the back porch, just one broken sliding glass door and 10 feet away from my all-MBL system.