What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in the airport in Raleigh. It's not much but at least they have Starbucks. We got to see snow yesterday. They got an inch, maybe two yesterday. Lucky for us it started about 20 minutes after we finished our hike. Got to got to The Pit for some spare ribs and pulled pork. We also had lunch at The Flying Saucer. It was a nice weekend with just the two of us.

Sitting in the airport in Raleigh. It's not much but at least they have Starbucks. We got to see snow yesterday. They got an inch, maybe two yesterday. Lucky for us it started about 20 minutes after we finished our hike. Got to got to The Pit for some spare ribs and pulled pork. We also had lunch at The Flying Saucer. It was a nice weekend with just the two of us.

Nice, Mike. I'm watching flurries outside right now as I prep to depart tonight for another week of training for work. This time in (not-so-scenic) southern Connecticut for a class that has been best described as death by power point. I can't wait.

Nice, Mike. I'm watching flurries outside right now as I prep to depart tonight for another week of training for work. This time in (not-so-scenic) southern Connecticut for a class that has been best described as death by power point. I can't wait.

It's snowing up there? All I've got is cloudy sky.

The infamous death by a thousand slides! Good luck Nate. Great sounding little trip Mike.

We're just hanging around home this weekend and doing Christmas shopping "early" because we will be in northern Michigan the week before the big day and my trial resumes in fits and starts this week with TamJam in the middle.

Got up and went and tried out my new mountain bike which was an very painful experience with 10+ side falls and 2 over the handlebar wipeouts. I'm stiff as heck a few cuts but no bruises as yet.

Then I had a fellow caser and his family over for a Barbadian dinner which was lots of fun.

Edited by Dreadhead

Got up and went and tried out my new mountain bike which was an very painful experience with 10+ side falls and 2 over the handlebar wipeouts. I'm stiff as heck a few cuts but no bruises as yet.

Then I had a fellow caser and his family over for a Barbadian dinner which was lots of fun.

I read that as "Barbarian" dinner initially.

Would you like some luke warm bitter coffee and a gummie banana nut muffin to go with that?

I am a smart man and made sure to book a hotel with a Starbucks in the lobby and packed my own bottle of Gentleman Jack. :)

Not that 'bucks is good coffee, but better than many traveling alternatives.

Spent the day, and whole weekend for that matter doing the family Christmas version of Rubik's cube. I had to set up our two Christmas trees and figure out how to hook up all the lights and make them all work since some connectors on the tree can only handle two plugs and each tree holds about a dozen zillion lights. Then spent three hours crawling around the attic pulling down ornaments and decorations. I feel like a West Virginia coal miner on ludes, my neck back and shoulders ache like hell. I need a Gentleman Jack and a cigar.