What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You went a little bit blinder today. Did you fix that backlight yet?

haha

Yup. Turned "OPC" off, and went with the manual, stagnant back light settings. Cranked it almost all the way down, 2 positions from the lowest amount. -15 i think.

That OPC is annoying, because these stupid green leaves keep popping up every 30 seconds, and you can actually see brightness change suddenly. Web makes it fairly obvious, with large cells and tables as solid colors.

oh and...who said that? show yourself...

Least you're in for some good meals right?

Indeed, dinner was very good. So will tomorrow's. Sister's coming home so it's another feast!

Wait, wait, there's a superstition that if you clean your room, you have to clean the rest of the house?

Heh. I don't know if you're joking or not. =T Just have to clean everything before the new year

Cleaned my room. I now have exactly zero more space than before I started.

I know how you feel. Things just moved...

Came to a decision to forgo the Metallica concert for Super Bowl.

While I dont follow football at all, I'm glad to hear Arizona has made it, simply because I went to high school with Darnell Maurice Dockett . He was in my shop class.

His specialty at the time was that no one on offense could catch him; I saw him recover a fumble on the 3 yard line and run it back 97 yards for a touchdown and no one was able to get close to him. He was the defensive lineman, iirc :)