What did you do today?

riceboy

Handed in my application for employment to the HCPD. Man, that was a long, boring form, though I have filled out similar before. At least this one didnt ask me to list the times I had had sex with animals not of the Homo sapiens variety, like State did.:eek:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator again. This one was a freebie from my wife's recently-acquired "executive coach." In the interests of science, did it under the influence of good whisky to see if that makes much of a difference from the last time a few years ago -- when my own former employer was trying to figure out what the fuck was wrong with me.

Classes started today, so forcing myself back into the routine.

Watched Obama's inauguration on the webz, as I missed the live feed.

Looked at a bunch of DIY shit and started reading a textbook on circuits that a friend of mine loaned to me after deciding Electrical Engineering wasn't for him.

Evil!

And no link... I stopped into a flooring store this afternoon and saw exactly what I was looking for on the first sample board just inside the front door. But despite the small area (30 sq. ft. or so) of backsplash, upwards of $20/sq. ft. is more than I can really spend.

Got a terrible case of food poisoning. Slept on and off for 20+ hours, waking up only to barf, or wish I could. Lost an entire day. It's now 4AM and I'm awake, weak, and my schedule is completely fucked. I'm wicked dehydrated, I should probably drink some water. Hopefully I can keep it down. :-\