What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So THAT'S what those gun purchases were. :postjack:

yup

I was thinking more along the lines of 'it takes one to know one' but whatever... ;)

and definitely yup...please refer to the bizarrely accumulated skill set section. I worked damn hard at being crazy. Now I work damn hard at pretending I'm not. So far so good on both fronts.

I feel much better now. Thanks. :)

Actually, I love my job, and have a bizarrely accumulated skills set that makes me particularly well suited to handle all of the above. Go figure.

This includes headphones to drown out the crazy people, crazy people's families, crazy people's attorneys, crazy people's trust officers, crazy people's fucking p.o. officers, crazy goddamn therapists and crazy psychiatrists that are crazier than the crazy people, and guns to take care of the ones the headphones can't drown out.

I was thinking more along the lines of 'it takes one to know one' but whatever... ;)

"Hi I'm Vicki. I'm an ex punk rocker and a Vegan. I like Audio equipment and guns. Now all you crazy fuckers sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up!"

Edited by swt61

003808x1077gj6.jpg

004450x600xa4.jpg

005450x600zj0.jpg

In between work on another shop project.

The simi circular holders for the bottom two headphones are made from the speaker cutouts of Nate's Cicada Larvae speaker boxes. I do love when scraps can be reused.

Edited by swt61

I got up early here in Mayberry and had some coffee and checked email and this joint. Took my son to fencing class, and watched him parry, riposte and touche his opponents, winning every bout of the day apparently. Then we took my beloved Gallo Ref. 3s -- my first real audiophile speakers other than the good old Klisch Heresies that I did not actually buy -- to deliver them to their new owner, a nice guy also named Al. Seemed right. Had some kind of stomach bug for a few hours that seems to be transmitted through Head-Case somehow :o and then settled in for an evening a drinking and music while my wife is at the ballet, my son is sleeping over at his cousins', and my daughter is being friendly for a change in between doing homework. That brings us current.

Saw "The Wrestler." Big yawn.

Bummer. I wanted to see it but had my doubts.

went to Ithaca Brewery and Six Mile Creek Vinyard

pretty awesome :)

Is The Pines still there? Burgers, beer, peanut shells or some shit on the floor. My wife got her PhD at Cornell and I enjoyed me some Pines burgers.

Nice work, especially for recycling! ;)

went to santa anita with my wife today to see stardom bound run... and she won! the last few shots are of the owner, iavaorone, the same guy that owned big brown. here's a slideshow of the photos i took. it was a beautiful day.

Picasa Web Albums - David - stardom bound

Sweet pics! Did you win anything?

Awesome. I saw them years ago. I cannot even place the location let along the year. :rolleyes:

Bummer. I wanted to see it but had my doubts.

my wife and i enjoyed the wrestler and thought it was a very good movie. (my two cents)

Sweet pics! Did you win anything?

thanks. unfortunately, we got there too late to bet on stardom bound and the following three races, which we bet on we didn't win. regardless, we had a great time.