Deals

Dusty Chalk

BEACH BOYS - THE PET SOUNDS SESSIONS: A 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION

For the next 24 hours only, get this 4-CD 30th Anniversary Collection of Pet Sounds featuring a new stereo mix of the album, the original mono album, two comprehensive booklets, and more at the exclusive PopMarket discount price of $38.99!

• The first ever true stereo mix of the album
  • All of the symphonic instrumental backing tracks without vocals
  • All of the choral-like vocals without instrumental backing tracks
  • More than a dozen alternate versions of tracks from the sessions
  • HDCD sound technology including the original mono album and "Good Vibrations"
  • 40-page full color booklet with rare and unseen photos from the zoo session
  • 128-page "Making of Pet Sounds" book featuring exclusive interviews with the Beach Boys, George Martin, and Paul McCartney

on baltimore craigslist:

Dealer/Collector looking to sell entire inventory to buy new collection. 65% Jazz. Great for a store or record dealer. Over 300 Blue Note titles of various pressings. Some originals.. Over 150 Sealed Blue Note and Impulse lps from the new 45 RPM Music Matters and Acoustic Sounds audiophile series. $25k gets you.

25,000+ lps and 45s. Dozens of vintage 45 and lp carryingcases. 10 heavy duty dj lp cases, 8,000 45s ( mostly 70s and 80s with picture sleeves, but so some 50s and 60s soul and rock) . Classical, Rock, Soul , Jazz , Folk, International, Latin . A dozen or so test pressings of rare soul and latin reissues.

Every genre has some rarities included. I've not removed a single record from my current inventory.

Get them all for $1 per record.

The Retail value of the collection breaks down like this.

33% would be records I have priced from $9.99 to $700.00

33% would be records I have priced $5-$7

33% would be records I have priced $1-$3.

Plenty of soul and rock, International (some latin and brazilian) , and Classical (a nice batch of rare violin records included)

Jazz labels such as Soul Note , Steeplechase , CTI , Blue Note , Impulse , Prestige , Verve, New Jazz , Debut , Metronome, Concord.

Hundreds of jazz magazines--Coda , Jazz Journal , Down Beat ,

CALL 410 627 6017

I will not respond to emails

I just might need this..

http://www.popmarket.com/details/27290144

RUSH - VINYL BUNDLE

Exclusive vinyl bundle featuring Rush’s highly anticipated new album Clockwork Angels PLUS the special collector’s piece Moving Pictures: Live 2011 – both on 180gram vinyl!

• 2 Rush albums on vinyl for one great price!
  • Clockwork Angels is a 2-LP set in gatefold packaging
  • Moving Pictures: Live 2011 includes a digital download card
  • Both pressed on 180-gram audiophile vinyl

Original Price $45.96 USD

$29.99

It had been a lot longer for me, but I bought one too. The address they had for me was from 10+ years ago

It's funny to look at stuff I was buying from Tiger Direct as far back as 2003 - cheap motherboard and case to build an Athlon PC (yuck), 1Gb SD cards that cost over $50, a portable bluetooth laser keyboard (stupid), $99 for DVD ripper software that was crap, etc...

Dear XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX,

We would like to thank you for your recent order:XXXXXXXX, for the Seagate Backup Drive. We regret to inform you that we had received erroneous ETA information and the 4TB drive won't actually be available from the manufacturer until the end of the year. Since they are not able to provide us a shipment any sooner, we were able to make arrangements to offer you a 3TB Seagate drive instead, at a discounted price, which we will receive within 3 weeks.

Please click this link to review this item Seagate S130-8704 which we can offer you for $119.99.

If you accept the offer and would like us to substitute the original 4TB drive for the 3TB drive above, please click the "Send The Replacement" link below, and we’ll promptly modify your order and ship it as soon as we receive the inventory.

We apologize for not being able to provide the exact item you ordered and hope you are satisfied with this proposed substitute.

We hope you don’t, but should you choose to cancel your order altogether please click the “Cancel My Order" link below.

Please advise us of your decision at your earliest convenience. If we don't hear from you by the end of business on Friday 6/15/2012, the order will be canceled; however, if you change your mind later, you can contact us and we will still honor the $119.99 offer.

I just might need this..

http://www.popmarket...etails/27290144

RUSH - VINYL BUNDLE

Exclusive vinyl bundle featuring Rush’s highly anticipated new album Clockwork Angels PLUS the special collector’s piece Moving Pictures: Live 2011 – both on 180gram vinyl!

• 2 Rush albums on vinyl for one great price!
  • Clockwork Angels is a 2-LP set in gatefold packaging
  • Moving Pictures: Live 2011 includes a digital download card
  • Both pressed on 180-gram audiophile vinyl

Original Price $45.96 USD

$29.99

Picked it up. I like the new album, would have preferred a CD, but after listening to samples of both the vinyl has almost twice the dynamic range :/

Dear XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX,

We would like to thank you for your recent order:XXXXXXXX, for the Seagate Backup Drive. We regret to inform you that we had received erroneous ETA information and the 4TB drive won't actually be available from the manufacturer until the end of the year. Since they are not able to provide us a shipment any sooner, we were able to make arrangements to offer you a 3TB Seagate drive instead, at a discounted price, which we will receive within 3 weeks.

Please click this link to review this item Seagate S130-8704 which we can offer you for $119.99.

If you accept the offer and would like us to substitute the original 4TB drive for the 3TB drive above, please click the "Send The Replacement" link below, and we’ll promptly modify your order and ship it as soon as we receive the inventory.

We apologize for not being able to provide the exact item you ordered and hope you are satisfied with this proposed substitute.

We hope you don’t, but should you choose to cancel your order altogether please click the “Cancel My Order" link below.

Please advise us of your decision at your earliest convenience. If we don't hear from you by the end of business on Friday 6/15/2012, the order will be canceled; however, if you change your mind later, you can contact us and we will still honor the $119.99 offer.

HA --

Currently Out Of Stock!

Picked it up. I like the new album, would have preferred a CD, but after listening to samples of both the vinyl has almost twice the dynamics range :/

My system was jacked up last night.. so by the time that I got into work this morning it was sold out... will have to look somewhere else.

My message was slightly different:

Dear XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX,

We would like to thank you for your recent order:XXXXXXXX, for the Seagate Backup Drive. We regret to inform you that we had received erroneous ETA information and the 4TB drive won't actually be available from the manufacturer until the end of the year. Since they are not able to provide us a shipment any sooner, we were able to make arrangements to offer you a slightly used dismembered sheep carcass which we will receive within 3 weeks. Unfortunately we cannot offer any discount on this premium carcass as they are a hot commodity right now (as is to be expected.) We even told Bob in HR that we wanted to keep it for ourselves and not send it to you as it was such a steal but he reminded us of the paramount importance of the customer here at Tiger Direct.

This carcass will be automatically substituted for your hard drive unless you cancel your order by 6/15/12.

We hope you don’t, but should you choose to cancel your order altogether please click the “Cancel My Order" link below. This will take you to a mandatory questionnaire that must be completed in order to cancel your order. Well, not so much a questionnaire as this year's MCAT's. You must pass it to continue with your cancellation. Once completed, you will be provided with a phone number to call and cancel your order. You must dial this number between 12:00-12:03 Siberian time on a rotary phone to be connected with our Order Cancellation Department. They only speak sign language. Once you have informed them of your desire to cancel your order, they will transfer you to the accounting department. Please have your order number and understanding of Calculus at the ready. Once you have satisfied their questions and sacrificed to their Pagan diety "The Stapulator", you will be sent an email containing a link that you must click to confirm your cancellation. Well, it will actually be sent to someone else. You have to guess who. If this whole process takes longer than 15 minutes, your cancellation process will automatically be cancelled.

Please advise us of your decision at your earliest convenience. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us here at Tiger Direct, where our brows are creased with your worries and our smiles are cracked in your joy.

Sincerely,

The Master Bait and Switchers

Tiger Direct Customer Service employee #00037212

My message was slightly different:

Dear XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX,

We would like to thank you for your recent order:XXXXXXXX, for the Seagate Backup Drive. We regret to inform you that we had received erroneous ETA information and the 4TB drive won't actually be available from the manufacturer until the end of the year. Since they are not able to provide us a shipment any sooner, we were able to make arrangements to offer you a slightly used dismembered sheep carcass which we will receive within 3 weeks. Unfortunately we cannot offer any discount on this premium carcass as they are a hot commodity right now (as is to be expected.) We even told Bob in HR that we wanted to keep it for ourselves and not send it to you as it was such a steal but he reminded us of the paramount importance of the customer here at Tiger Direct.

This carcass will be automatically substituted for your hard drive unless you cancel your order by 6/15/12.

We hope you don’t, but should you choose to cancel your order altogether please click the “Cancel My Order" link below. This will take you to a mandatory questionnaire that must be completed in order to cancel your order. Well, not so much a questionnaire as this year's MCAT's. You must pass it to continue with your cancellation. Once completed, you will be provided with a phone number to call and cancel your order. You must dial this number between 12:00-12:03 Siberian time on a rotary phone to be connected with our Order Cancellation Department. They only speak sign language. Once you have informed them of your desire to cancel your order, they will transfer you to the accounting department. Please have your order number and understanding of Calculus at the ready. Once you have satisfied their questions and sacrificed to their Pagan diety "The Stapulator", you will be sent an email containing a link that you must click to confirm your cancellation. Well, it will actually be sent to someone else. You have to guess who. If this whole process takes longer than 15 minutes, your cancellation process will automatically be cancelled.

Please advise us of your decision at your earliest convenience. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us here at Tiger Direct, where our brows are creased with your worries and our smiles are cracked in your joy.

Sincerely,

The Master Bait and Switchers

Tiger Direct Customer Service employee #00037212

Hmm, my Tiger Direct email looks more like grawk's. (iPhone changes grawk to gawk)

I'm just needing a 3Tb to back up another 3TB drive with my iTunes Library and FLAC files. But I figured I'd use the 4TB as my primary drive, and then back up onto the old 3TB. The reviews online for the bait and switch 3TB $119 drive are not that great, so I'm not sure what I want to do yet.

Edited by HeadphoneAddict

Hmm, my Tiger Direct email looks more like grawk's. (iPhone changes grawk to gawk)

I'm just needing a 3Tb to back up another 3TB drive with my iTunes Library and FLAC files. But I figured I'd use the 4TB as my primary drive, and then back up onto the old 3TB. The reviews online for the bait and switch 3TB $119 drive are not that great, so I'm not sure what I want to do yet.

$149 for a goat sounds pretty good to me.