Deals

Dusty Chalk

"T Money" (with a space) is my profile name, maybe try it again? If it says last online as of three years ago it must be someone other than me. I was playing the Walking Dead yesterday.

Not unique enough to ID you with all the other matches that come up - Try sending me a friend request ...

• Like 1

Always proceed with caution on a no feedback sale,why do you say that.

Because I dealt with him. Not only did he back out after he (thought) I had sent him a money order (two pairs of HE-60 at once! I had just bought Spritzer's pair a few days before) he also sent me a scathing racist email. When I tried calling him to clear things up, I heard nothing but obscenities for a few minutes before giving up. I guess what they say is the case - if its too good to be true, it's probably not true. I just thank heavens I was able to reroute the money order from my USPS pickup point.

Edit - I should thank you for the heads up. It would have been a great deal had the guy been stable. He seemed so nice and then once he "had the money" he kind of... flipped.

Edited by Tari

Because I dealt with him. Not only did he back out after he (thought) I had sent him a money order (two pairs of HE-60 at once! I had just bought Spritzer's pair a few days before) he also sent me a scathing racist email. When I tried calling him to clear things up, I heard nothing but obscenities for a few minutes before giving up. I guess what they say is the case - if its too good to be true, it's probably not true. I just thank heavens I was able to reroute the money order from my USPS pickup point.Edit - I should thank you for the heads up. It would have been a great deal had the guy been stable. He seemed so nice and then once he "had the money" he kind of... flipped.

Sorry you had so much trouble,I figured someone in Cal could pickup the pair local due to no feedback.

Maybe some else offered the seller more,I had that happen on some good deals.

Lucky. You where able to get your. Money back.

Yes, definitely possible that's what happened. I looked up his name/address afterwards and he was involved in some foreclosure lawsuits recently on his house and boat. Not someone I'd want to send a money order to with no guarantee of receiving a product.

Edit - taking this too far off topic, so here's some deals:

Discountmags has a holiday magazine sale. Picked up wired and Discover for $5 each.

Not really a deal, but if you're a Time Warner user, reset your cable modem for a 50% speed increase.  

Edited by Tari