Deals

Dusty Chalk

For the next twenty-four hours at Criterion.com, all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs will be 50% off the suggested retail price (SRP). Just enter the promotional code FLASHY on your shopping cart page to apply the discount.

If you need some help deciding what to buy, we’ve created a real-time dashboard where you can see top sellers and what’s running low, plus categories like Oscar winners, horror, sci-fi, comedies, romances, and westerns. And we’ll be adding new themes hourly.

The code expires at noon EST tomorrow, so don’t delay!

its 1600 at adorama right now. it was sold new for $2000 around christmas time including the 24-85 lens which usually sells for $350 new. either looking for a good deal or at least a new body for around $1650. i don't mind getting a stop gap for now and waiting until the next sale to grab a d600 assuming I know when it is. If nothing is supposed to come up until thanksgiving again then i'll just buy now. i was simply asking in case people knew of trends as to when these sales pop up.