Look What I Just Got!

boomana

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Vicki, you lucky squirrel :D I asked for one of those 230v capable, but looks like it will never be produced, unless your name is Krmathis :rolleyes:

Let us know how it handles the R10, I'm specially interested in that combo, and your thoughts compared to your tube amps, which I suppose are optimized for them.

Very nice Vicki, you lucky squirrel :D I asked for one of those 230v capable, but looks like it will never be produced, unless your name is Krmathis :rolleyes:
The next one I build will be 230V capable. No timeline on when it'll be done or what the heck I'm going to do with it. I'm my own worst enemy...

Let us know how it handles the R10, I'm specially interested in that combo, and your thoughts compared to your tube amps, which I suppose are optimized for them.

Just so we're clear, the amp is still going to Mike. Vicki and I just decided to have a little fun with him. :)

The next one I build will be 230V capable. No timeline on when it'll be done or what the heck I'm going to do with it. I'm my own worst enemy...

Just so we're clear, the amp is still going to Mike. Vicki and I just decided to have a little fun with him. :)

Let me know when you're ready, "we" could build the ultimate cost no object balanced β-22 hehehe.

Again, Vicki, you lucky... ;) Despite the amp not being yours, you have to post some comments.