What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants vs. Padres game. This is one of my favorite times of the year, from the end of the regular season through the World Series as we eliminate each of the contenders one by one until only just one team goes home happy.

I'm at the game Wayne. Bumming me out right now at 4-0 bad guys, but plenty if game left.

Just listened to it to refresh my memory and yep it's pretty good. Can't say the same for the Sibelius, at least the 3rd movement anyway (didn't listen to the first two). I find in general Oistrakh has a tendency to go out of tune and sometimes be a little clumsy with either or both his left and right hand motions. I don't think he could help it though, he was kind of a big rotund dude. Kind of like how I'm not great with fifths since my fingers just aren't very wide/fat.

Right now at 11am I am listening to Trombone Shorty and New Orleans Avenue rock the fuck out of hardly strictly bluegrass. Wow.

Isn't that something!

And that band,.. wow!

Kinda puts a dent in the old "kids now days aren't making music worth listening to" litany.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it there this year.

But what about those Giants!