CanJam 2009

Asr

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No possible way.

Relay for life tomorrow -> saturday. Saturday I pickup the engagement ring, and Sunday I leave for Block Island where I am proposing.

Maybe next year :sadcat:

Jay, you need to get your priorities sorted out.

I smell a two-fer. You get to come to CanJam and avoid getting married. You will thank us later.

See? :P

I was one lost dog away from canceling this trip. One of my golden's gets crazy during rain storms, which we have had for the past 7 days. Today, at lunch, I let him out back. For the first time, he dug and crawled under our fence. I found him and hour later sitting in a car on another street. It was pouring rain and I had to lift him out of the car because he refused to leave. All's well that ends well.

This is being discussed in the ortho thread on head-fi. I figure I post it here. If you are attending the upcoming CanJam '09 please check out new Planar Magnetic headphones. The Company is called Audeze, and they will be at Catalina 2B.

I am very curious to hear your impressions :o

Originally Posted by

Audeze

HeadPhones

I cannot start meet impressions because that is Matt's job, but I think we should merge over some pictures and have an official impressions thread.

Anyway, here is how the MOAR team was greeted on arrival here at 12:30 this morning:

Image-186F4EDF4B9D11DE.jpg

While I have been on this ongoing conference call, Gene has been clawing away at his laptop and then Stephen came down to join him for some coffee shandies:

Image-186EEFFE4B9D11DE.jpg

Ah, the breakfast of champions:

Image-186F1F404B9D11DE.jpg

More MOAR to come. :)

I wish I was there with you guys. See you all tomorrow.

No possible way.

Relay for life tomorrow -> saturday. Saturday I pickup the engagement ring, and Sunday I leave for Block Island where I am proposing.

Maybe next year :sadcat:

I knew a kid who proposed to a lady friend of mine there and thank fully she said no (it turns out he's a real douche. Nachooooo). I hope it works out better for you. Nice choice, beautiful place.

I'm here too. In unpacking, I see that I forgot a power cord. Would somebody have an extra IEC power cord that they can lend to me. Any cheap old cord will do. In case I have to buy one, could any locals please recommend an easy to reach place close to the hotel?

I'm going to go check the bar to see if anybody is hanging out. See you all soon.

I'm here too. In unpacking, I see that I forgot a power cord. Would somebody have an extra IEC power cord that they can lend to me. Any cheap old cord will do. In case I have to buy one, could any locals please recommend an easy to reach place close to the hotel?

I'm going to go check the bar to see if anybody is hanging out. See you all soon.

If you don't get one by tomorrow night (doubtful) I'll bring one extra. :)