CanJam 2009

Asr

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F

Might go to Carmel today, might not. Need to see a bit of coastal cliff action since that'll be new to me. And tomorrow it's back to SF for the official pre-jam party, NorCal edition.

You should have stopped by The Trappist in Oakland no trip to the Bay Area is complete without a stop there. See you tomorrow at the game hope you guys had a great time here.

You're not serious are you? I don't think that anyone is going to sit around taking notes as Todd passes them out.

I am serious. For those of us who ordered early and can't be there at CamJam, I'm really interested to know at least an approx. range of serial #. It isn't hard to do so since most of those pairs will be taken by many here, to be honest.

OK, I'll bring it if you want. I figured the TSA might not be keen on someone bringing soldering equipment on board.

It heats up within 20 seconds, so it doesn't need to be left on for long periods, which will make it more convenient for the meet and less likely that it be left on by mistake.

OK, I'll bring it if you want. I figured the TSA might not be keen on someone bringing soldering equipment on board.

It heats up within 20 seconds, so it doesn't need to be left on for long periods, which will make it more convenient for the meet and less likely that it be left on by mistake.

Virgin America does have 115V outlets at each seat...