CanJam 2009

Asr

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't go due to too many recent expenses. :(

Sorry to hear this, hopefully it will be one of the best meets ever. Even more so I hope we all post a lot of pictures to paint a good story and fun event. Check the cannonball run thread, can you hitch a ride?

Bummer, sorry to hear that. I intend to stop by and check out the Audio gd gear, despite the thrashings back and forth the gear does look very promising and the owner has been very generous to HF, moreso than I can say for other vendors.

I'm on my way to CA. Currently still ascending out of atlanta!

Flying airtran, first airline with wifi. Pretty kickass. Dropped $10 for the privilege on this five hour flight.

CanJam has officially commenced! :P Call me when you get in Young Matt and have a good flight surfing the web.

Good times with JP and Al today. Relaxed at the hotel tonight. Tomorrow we're going to Spamalot in the afternoon and then to the Haight and all it holds.

Jack in the box sucks btw. Wish that was an in-n-out by the hotel.

take the muni bus or cab to Toronado in the lower Haight for a brunch beer and a sausage next door, then on Haight and Masonic is Magnolia (decent beer good food) and down the block is Alembic (scary good food if you like organ meats and decent beers but killer bourbon/rye selections)

Excellent news. Now I can open the bottle that has been tempting me for the last week or so.

Mike try not to kill yourself before CanJam buddy

San Francisco's in-n-out is at Fisherman's Wharf so pop over there after the Spamalot. You can take the incredibly expensive Cable Car or just take the F Market streetcar for $1.50 each round trip. It stops on Market near the theater and goes all the way to 333 Jefferson where the in-n-out is. Also puts you close to North Beach, which is a great part of town.

San Francisco's in-n-out is at Fisherman's Wharf so pop over there after the Spamalot. You can take the incredibly expensive Cable Car or just take the F Market streetcar for $1.50 each round trip. It stops on Market near the theater and goes all the way to 333 Jefferson where the in-n-out is. Also puts you close to North Beach, which is a great part of town.

In North Beach "in-n-out" has a different meaning, yes????