CanJam 2009

Asr

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob,

I recall that anyone with Can Jam can extend for an extra day at the same $89 rate. When you check in talk to the staff at that time and make sure they give it to you, they tend to screw up on occasion if you don't watch them closely.

Totally random but I just emailed a bakery in Claremont (where I use to live) and they have the best ham and Swiss croissants. Trying to see if I can get any delivered for Sat or Sunday morning. I doubt it will happen since it's a bit of a way off but here is to hoping.

And 12 hours :)

Edited by naamanf

Totally random but I just emailed a bakery in Claremont (where I use to live) and they have the best ham and Swiss croissants. Trying to see if I can get any delivered for Sat or Sunday morning. I doubt it will happen since it's a bit of a way off but here is to hoping.

And 12 hours :)

Claremont is a long way from LAX, I'm sure we can find some good eatz a bit closer ;D

hey, uh, anyone know what the regular Hilton room cost is? i fucked up and will be leaving Monday night, not Sunday night, and Expedia wants $150 to change the ticket, so i figured i'd just stay another night, if it's less than that to do so... can't really afford it, but hey, lemonade out of lemons?

$89 plus tax if there are any issues lmk and I will get it sorted for you

Man just found out that 4 door sedans on average can only carry 850 pounds.

Got 4 dudes in the car with me for a combined 740 pounds (I will freely admit that I am a big chunk of that at 255).

Add clothes and toiletries and electronics and we're basically at 850. To cut gear or not cut gear...

If only I hadn't wondered if my car was gonna have issues and found this article:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2007-09-13-overloaded-cars_N.htm