Brand new to Head Case....

kelvinz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious as to what makes this forum stand out over headfi?

Thou shalt suffer no bullshit.

Thou shalt bullshit for lulz, excepting when it contravene the first law.

Thou shalt be buried unceremoniously with a dent in thine skull for failing to obay the first two laws.

it's not out of the question, but it's a quick way to get treated like an asshat.

We don't stand out, we're just a place to discuss stuff.

X2 on being not out of question, but I agree with Grawk as it is a quick way to get treated as a :asshat:

It is a great place to discuss stuff as well and welcome

Head-case is different because we don't tolerate bullshit.

Don't spout off nonsense about things you know nothing about. It's perfectly OK to not know. It's not OK to stroke your ego and pretend that you're the shit, because most people on these forums really do know their stuff and will call you on bullshit when they see it. And, it's most definitely not OK to be lazy, and ask for information to be doled out on a silver platter when you could just as easily do the research yourself. We're not here just for your convenience.

Be honest and think before you post. Don't be a jerk. That's all you need to do to survive here.

Brand new to this forum, found it after being on headfi for 4 years. Curious as to what makes this forum stand out over headfi?
Less visible entropy.

And by that, I don't mean bullshit. It's probably got -- proportionately -- the same amount of bullshit as head-fi, if not more. The difference is, it's easier to see here, because there's less of it. There's also less wisdom, but that, too, is easier to see.

Welcome to head-case, and duck a lot.

Fuck you, man. I are the mostest wise!

You dumb mong, how can you be mostest wise when you can't even spoke proper england you buffoon.... I are most wisest, more wiserer than even Captain Asshat himself. He just has a legion of shovels to make him look important.

Your real welcome to head-case is when you called out for being a total asshat and reamed out for a page or two. If you successfully take it and move on, all the while learning to think more and post better, then you'll probably enjoy it here. I fucking hate it, natch.