JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Weird foreshadowing. Though the probability was definitely in colin's favor.

But I certainly didn't know when I wrote that little joke line that both Colin and I would win jh16s.

JH Audio's Photos - The New Album | Facebook

Looking at Facebook page for color ideas. Thoughts?

I love that blue. I also loved the deep green adam had, though I don't remember what color he told me it was. If I wasn't getting artwork, I'd choose between those two.

I picked teal for myself and am going with the cat again, though I'm also thinking of being bold and just going for white so the cat will really pop. Jerry didn't like the look of my green cable, so gave me the black one he had on his, and the cat already shows up a bit better on my 13s, but if I'm going with art, I really want to see it.

It's going to be a very tough decision weather or not to go jh3a and give up portability or not... I like using jh13 straight of my iphone....

I would not want to give up portability. I'd stick with just the 13s if that was your only choice, and then maybe take your time to save up for this transportable rig if you wanted it.

Yeah I believe it's like $50. Not sure about the logistics, you just send them a digital file I would imagine. I like the jh audio logo, the flying woman I think they call it, but a nice d-_-b would be pretty hip, albeit a little fanboyish.

right on, thanks for the info.

awesome that vicki and colin won the jh16s :) Vicki, let me know what you think. You should have one set or the other converted to use the jh3, of course.

Thanks, Dan. I still can't believe it. Didn't even listen to the 16s separate from the 3A as I had no interest, knowing the 13s are just right for me. They're going to let me use the 16s I won as part of the package deal, though I don't know what that means yet in terms of a price break.

Thanks, Dan. I still can't believe it. Didn't even listen to the 16s separate from the 3A as I had no interest, knowing the 13s are just right for me. They're going to let me use the 16s I won as part of the package deal, though I don't know what that means yet in terms of a price break.

JP said that on the 3A setup he was able to knock down the bass 6dB or something and the JH16 sounded like the JH13 to him. I cannot imagine that they would not want to apply the full value of the JH16 you and Colin won to the JH-3A/JH16 combo.

JP said that on the 3A setup he was able to knock down the bass 6dB or something and the JH16 sounded like the JH13 to him. I cannot imagine that they would not want to apply the full value of the JH16 you and Colin won to the JH-3A/JH16 combo.

Jamie just called and they did apply the full value. Very cool.

Ok... Jeff, V, Mike (oh, wait, not Mike)... iPad Mike, anyone take pictures of the back of this thing or happen to know about a battery? Does it have one, how long does it last, does it come in silver (for Stretch) or black (for Dusty)? Oh, and what kind of S/PDIF connection?

**BRENT**

As far as colors go, I asked and it only comes in black or copper/bronze tone for now.

Congrats on the wins Vicki and Colin (Just realized I never said that).

I emailed JHA with a bunch of questions yesterday but haven't heard back yet, but I assume they are working them or ignoring them because the were DSP/geek type questions.

nice. let us know how the dialogue goes.

jeez I was just saying that they had not replied yet and hence I had not ordered. I was not making any comment about their customer service. Sorry to disturb the hornets nest.

btw. my questions were along the lines of "will I be able to do my own IRFs/EQ?" not "what are you doing" that would require a white paper of information I would not expect them to give me.