JH Audio stuffs

atothex

Yeah, I guess I just find it aggravating that I would have to be deprived of something I've been waiting 6 weeks for, because THEY made a mistake. Boo hoo, right? But it still chaps my hide a bit.

The do sound fucking fantastic though! The more I listen, the less and less I want them to go anywhere! :D

I'm in the exact same boat.

My right earpiece feels slightly small and I can't get the same seal as I can with the left one, but they still sound perfect. They just feel a little bit off.

They also got my cable colour wrong and printed my full name on my case, which is not what I asked for.

Having said that, these are all things I can live with, but really shouldn't have to. I've emailed Jerry twice in the last week about my fit issue, but have had no response.:confused:

Having said that, these are all things I can live with, but really shouldn't have to. I've emailed Jerry twice in the last week about my fit issue, but have had no response.:confused:

Jerry's email had been getting full lately. Man he's crazy busy. Email him again, or better yet, give JH Audio a call on the phone.

At this price and for something that is supposed to be uber custom you should be absolutely happy, no compromises. Having said that, I think you should not let anything stand in your way from being totally happy with your purchase, any little issue with the iems now will continue to bug you over time spoiling your overall impression. Now is the time to be type A bitchy, just my two cents.

For first time custom IEM users with fit issues, make sure you are seating them fully and correctly. Give them a few days of long time wearing to get used to them and then see if the fit issues are still there.

And there is no need to go "Type A Bitchy" at JH Audio. Asking nicely (but insistantly) will get the same result without being an asshole.

I never meant nor think it is appropriate to ever yell or scream at anyone and I certainly didn't mean screaming I am being an asshole bitchy, I meant picky until you are happy type A bitchy. I guess we all have our subjective interpretations of type -A bitchy, and my bitchy interpretation is nicer than your interpretations of bitchy. ;)

Just been listening to Paul Chambers' Chamber Mates and I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm from the Mosaic Select 5. I'm really having a hard time believing I'm getting the sound I am from and ipod touch>pico>jh13s. I'm cautioning myself as I type to not feed that mysterious hype machine, but the only real thought that's been running through my head is that there is nothing, sq-wise, I feel is lacking, nothing I would change. I can't stop listening.

I'm really having a hard time believing I'm getting the sound I am from and ipod touch>pico>jh13s.

Is there a significant improvement with the Pico?

I'm considering one, but can't really imagine how much better it can get. They already sound really great right out of my Zune.

Is there a significant improvement with the Pico?

I'm considering one, but can't really imagine how much better it can get. They already sound really great right out of my Zune.

I just did a little listening straight from my Sansa Clip and modded IHP-120. There is no question that the Pico makes the bass impact more noticeable and physical.

The JH13 is so revealing, though, that using the Pico DAC, as opposed to either of the above players makes by far the biggest difference. The difference in clarity and detail is very significant. Now I just want to hear them from a uber-high-end DAC! If you are just listening from a DAP, you're leaving quite a bit on the table.

The JH13 is so revealing, though, that using the Pico DAC, as opposed to either of the above players makes by far the biggest difference. The difference in clarity and detail is very significant. Now I just want to hear them from a uber-high-end DAC! If you are just listening from a DAP, you're leaving quite a bit on the table.

Yes.