The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!

spritzer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm newbie here and unfortunately can not write PMs. T2 of cause must be better KGSSHV :) (besides I intend to make amplifier for Stax 007, it's sounds good with KGHSS) but is it really too big distance between them?

Could you say how much PCB costs (I need off board version)? And some one here made Cube KGSSHV with four boards. What version of board do you have?

Thanks for answers.

T2 is better but also something like 5-10 times the cost.  I have PCB's for the KGSSHV. 

We need inside pics of the T2.  :)

I love it, 1000V on hand etched PCB's.  :)

I'm newbie here and unfortunately can not write PMs. T2 of cause must be better KGSSHV :) (besides I intend to make amplifier for Stax 007, it's sounds good with KGHSS) but is it really too big distance between them?

Could you say how much PCB costs (I need off board version)? And some one here made Cube KGSSHV with four boards. What version of board do you have?

Thanks for answers.

I only have the onboard version and it is the latest design available.  They are 120$ for the set plus shipping.  

As for the difference, sure they are different but the KGSSHV is a highly capable amplifier in its own right.  The T2 is utter overkill in every way.