Apple Tablet

It is dead, and won't turn on at all. I've had it plugged in, had a few folks look at it, including at patient who worked Apple, and they all agree that it's just dead dead dead. :( :( :( . I've called the local Apple Store, and they told me to bring it in, but they don't have a replacement for me, but will gladly put me back in line for when more come in. I'm pissed and will investigate what else I can do after work, but damn.

Each apple store has a couple of brand new replacements in a special service box, or they should have some, for that reason.

When I called, I asked if they had replacements and was told no, but we'll see. I got out of work late and just didn't feel like dealing with the mall. Since i have something to return in that mall anyway, I'll head out tomorrow morning and get everything done at once.

i was always under the impression the store replacements are refurb's, its what they do on the iphone's and i high doubt Apple is going to replace an iPad with a brand new untouched at their cost. then again every replacement iPhone i got usually worked better then the new unit i bought, still you paid for a brand new unit and never got to use it once...ask them about returning the entire unit with all packaging at the store.

if you plug the iPad into a computer and it does not sync with iTunes or even the computer does not see it at all then your shit is dead!

Nice. It better not be refurb. That would be bogus. Have fun V.

As for me, I cannot get my iPad to connect by bluetooth to the Mac Mini. It is paired successfully but every time I try to connect it shows it as connected for a second and then not connected. Anybody have any ideas?