Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those staying at the Hyatt, may help get you some nice free service:

HYATT GOLD PASSPORT: Free Platinum Status & Faster Upgrade To Diamond - SlickDeals.net Forums

Costco also seems to sell a $100 Hyatt giftcard for $80 that you can use for your hotel purchases. Using a discover card may also net you a $100 discount on a two night stay. :)

The link seems to still be active, and I just recieved an email allowing gold passport members with platinum status to register to receive either one free nights stay between April and August or 5000 bonus points for every two stays between now and the end of June. First you need to register for platinum status.

EARN UNLIMITED FREE NIGHTS OR BONUS POINTS

Announcing The Big Welcome Back. We're offering you a choice to earn a free night or 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passportâ„¢ bonus points after every two stays now through June 30, 2010. Earn as many as you can, then redeem them at any Hyattâ„¢ worldwide so we can welcome you back for that romantic getaway, that family vacation or whatever you've been dreaming of. The rewards are unlimited and so are the possibilities.

IT ISN'T A REWARD UNLESS YOU REDEEM IT

So stay at any Hyatt and earn your rewards. Then enjoy your free night awards with no blackout dates between April 1 and August 31, 2010. Or, enjoy your bonus points anytime toward free nights, upgrades or miles, with no expiration.

Link: Hyatt Gold Passport - The Big Welcome Back

Hopefully, every night counts and some people will get a free night or two. ;)

I put in for vacation days on Friday. Hoping to find out on Monday. I'm due vacation days, have my groups covered, and have been lately/will be covering for others five times this coming month, but that doesn't mean they'll give me the time off. It just seems mood and timing anymore when it comes to giving days off. I ended up having to sell days last year because I couldn't use them. Keeping fingers crossed. I put in for extra days, so if they don't give me the whole thing, maybe I can negotiate for Thursday - Monday.

Edited by boomana

can I register under my handle here as opposed to my lame one over at head-fi? pleeeeeeeeeeeease...

Send me a PM with both user names or there is no way in hell I could remember with my feeble memory.

And can I get 'Ebony Erections Audio' below my name?

You have to be there Vicki.

Yes to both.