Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be mobbed for my vinyl. And it is definitely free - any donation is voluntary. I just want to be sure it's worth the effort to pack it up and carry it. You're the first to even nibble! Thanks for the interest- anyone else think the vinyl would go?

In terms of stores, I think Music Direct sells vinyl. More of a catalogue store, hard to find, in a warehouse somewhere downtown. I got totally lost the one time I went. But they seem to have every CD and SACD ever made! Might be worth a stop! But be careful, I went just to browse some equipment, and walked out with about 8 discs and a weeping credit card!

If only there wasn't that dastardly Memorial Day weekend preceding the week of CanJam to interfere with anticipated holiday plans, otherwise I probably would've flown out even earlier.

I seem to have screwed up, a bit. Didn't make the Memorial Day connection. Time to rethink things a bit (or try and change the vacation).

getting in good with the organizers is first on my agenda :)

Me too!

BTW when I say "foreigners" that also includes Americans that are foreign to the chicagoland area:)

Good save, but Alaska is close enough to a foreign country at any rate, so I should qualify regardless. :)