iPad apps

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm thats pretty similar to Grooveshark, check that out as well :)

I couldn't find that app in the app store.

TypeDrawing is a very fun app, and if you have any kind of drawing talent, which I don't, it would probably be even more fun. I like how you can use photos as backgrounds.

Actually touch/iphone apps, but audio so who cares how large they are? I've used occasionally in the last year for naps on planes, etc. Ones for naps with alarm at end. Ones for drifting to sleep. Save a bunch, so posting here too... pzizz energizer for iPhone for free - dealmac.com

• 2 weeks later...

Shelly, my 12-year-old second cousin told me I must get Angry Birds. Thanks for reminding me.

Jin, I just read a review of that app, and it seems to have crashing issues and you can only listen to albums on the web, but not through the app, unless you set up a playlist through the website first. At $3 a month, I'm not yet interested.

Speaking of mindless fun, the high school students in my summer program made fun of me this summer for only "middle age games" on my ipad. So I bought Angry Birds. I successfully spent many mindless hours playing it on my vacation last week.

Yes I have the angry birds on my iPhone. How is the iPad adaptation?