sick of head-fi

chuke

This forum looks like the real deal. If I read another "FWIR" or "after 175 hours of burn-in" on HF, I'm going to vomit - not literally, but you get my drift.

Yeah, pointless thread.... just venting.

I like headphones. I have money so I can buy them. I'm interested in finding out more about electrostatics and the holy grail of headphone sound. I've bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of speakers, amps, dacs, and gadgets in the pursuit of perfect, affordable sound. I think I'm getting closer with headphones, but the journey has been trying with some questionable info/advice from HF.

I enjoy the honesty here.

Yeah, and rule #...two, is it?...is let us know what you're drinking.

nah, the second rule of head-case is the findings of the State Recognized Qualified Technician and his x-ray machine cannot reasonably be disputed. you must be thinking of rule #3.

damn this place and its rules!!

nah, the second rule of head-case is the findings of the State Recognized Qualified Technician and his x-ray machine cannot reasonably be disputed. you must be thinking of rule #3.

damn this place and its rules!!

Then what number is the rule against perpetuities?

I thought rule #2 was always verbalize a warning before ejaculating?

Oops, sorry, wrong forum... never mind.

You know, my crazy and perverse mind immediately thought of what you said in a kendo scenario and I lol'd. Anyone who knows about kendo knows what I'm talking about (you have to shout where you intend to hit the opponent while you hit). Kendojaculation matches, best out of three.

You know, my crazy and perverse mind immediately thought of what you said in a kendo scenario and I lol'd. Anyone who knows about kendo knows what I'm talking about (you have to shout where you intend to hit the opponent while you hit). Kendojaculation matches, best out of three.

What's wrong with you, boy?