Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse

The Monkey

I would love to have a nice carryon instead of the stupid small roller bag that I have. I have been going back and forth between the different Red Oxx and Tom Bihn bags... just cannot decide. I think I have narrowed it down to the SkyTrain and the TriStar. I like the design of the TriStar but think it might be a too small for my needs.

Size is why I ended up with the Aeronaut. I also preferred the way it opens when laid down flat like a traditional suit case. I think It provides more space and makes packing easier. I will reserve judgment until seeing them. I guess we are having a travel bag meet. I almost ordered the Air Boss but decided I wanted the backpack option. I know that is something that will come in handy at some point.

Edited by tyrion

What's funny is Dinny started this thread wanting a bag for his work stuff, and I don't think he got one, and he bumped it wanting a carry-on bag, and everyone but Dinny is getting one.

Gene, are you bringing the Skytrain to MOA? Jim, are you bringing the Airboss? Jeff, what did you buy?

What's funny is Dinny started this thread wanting a bag for his work stuff, and I don't think he got one, and he bumped it wanting a carry-on bag, and everyone but Dinny is getting one.

Gene, are you bringing the Skytrain to meets? Jim, are you bringing the Airboss? Jeff, what did you buy?

I will have the Sky Train, Gator, Travel Basket, and maybe the Rock Hopper with me when I travel.

Edited by agile_one

Dang, Jeff. Well, I supposed half-measures were never anyone's strong suit around here. :) The sunchaser was one of the ones I was looking at, but I, like Mike, wanted the backpack option.

As long as you're on a roll and getting into the packing right thing, if you don't want to bundle everything (I prefer this to avoid wrinkles), you seem like the kind of guy that might like packing folders for shirts. You can fit quit a few in the Eagles Creek 18". It comes with a board to get them all nice and neat.

shirt_folder.jpg

I'm an enabler. :)

But I did get a briefcase, which I'm beginning to not like anymore. :( And then I realized that I don't travel much (read at all) anymore. :palm:

I sometimes wonder if Dinny just comes up with topics and throws them at us to see the frenzy and reap the benefits from shrewd stock market picks. He is up in his tower in the sky now thinking of the next market he wants to manipulate.

Why do I have 7 DACs?

I sometimes wonder if Dinny just comes up with topics and throws them at us to see the frenzy and reap the benefits from shrewd stock market picks. He is up in his tower in the sky now thinking of the next market he wants to manipulate.

Why do I have 7 DACs?

this.

Just let me know Reks when you start PMing Dinny about knives. Then I'll be in trouble.

Why do I have 7 DACs?

DavePuppetMaster.gif

He pulls the strings, and we all dance. . .